Eye Care Physicians in
Lackawanna County, PA
- The staff in our Scranton office are:
- Joseph O’Hora, Owner and Optician
- Gabrielle Stephenson, Optician
- Allison Scott, Optician Assistant
- Marielle Avalos, Optician
- Heather Hite, Optician Assistant
- Patty Murphy, Optician Assistant
- Lindsey O’Hora, Optician Assistant
- The staff in our Clarks Summit office are
- Holly Granville, Manager and Optician
- Wendie O’Hora, Owner and Optician
- Eric O’Hora, Optician
- Ali Branas, Optician Assistant
We Proudly Employ Dedicated O'Hora Eye Care Center Doctors
Nicholas Darbenzio, O.D.
Guadalupe Flores, O.D.
Dr. Guadalupe Flores is a doctor of Optometry with over 20 years of experience. Dr. Flores is a class of 1999 graduate of the University of Houston College of Optometry and also holds a Bachelor of Science from St. Edwards University in Austin, Texas. Dr. Flores’ extensive experience includes working in both a hospital and private practice setting. She is bilingual and able to communicate fluently in both English and Spanish. Dr. Flores practices in both our Clarks Summit and Scranton offices.
Marie Sokol, O.D.
- Dr. Nicholas Darbenzio is the optometrist in Clark Summit. He also has office hours in our Scranton office.
- Dr. Guadalupe Flores is the optometrist in our Scranton office.
- Dr. Marie O’Hora-Sokol is in the Scranton office with certain days available for appointments.
Area Residents Call Us for Professional Eye Care and Vision Services
- Contact Lens Fitting
- Contact Lens Sales
- Detached And Torn Retina
- Diabetic Eye Disease
- Eye Allergies
- Eyeglasses Fitting
- Eyeglasses Sales
- Flashers And Floaters
- General Eye Exam
- Macular Degeneration
- Pediatric Eye Exam
- Refractive Errors
- Vision Correction – Nearsightedness, Farsightedness, Astigmatism, Presbyopia